Social Icons

Monday, February 15, 2016

I haven't written to you in a while. Instead, I've been an unearthly, anxious ball of fire. BUT, on Tuesday last week I accepted an offer to intern at UCSF. Naturally, I've been celebrating ever since, slowly stripping myself of the layers of angst and disquiet that tallied with preparation, applications, and multiple rounds of interviews at various hospital locations across the country.

To my most wonderful friends and generous family who relentlessly shower me in fan-club texts, calls, and in-person well-wishes: thank you for your unwavering support. Your belief in me is what backed my bones throughout this trying journey. Without you, my life would be so lonely. I'm so very lucky to have you in my life.

For the long weekend, I took to the beach with champagne in hand.

So many cheers.










No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!