Social Icons

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Right // Wrong

Things I did right this weekend:

  • Dined on french soul food in the Tenderloin  at Brenda's. It really is as wonderful as everyone says it is. 
  • Went on walks with company, and alone
  • Drank fine whiskey with my sister + the boys
  • Grocery shopped for under $100
  • Took pictures on my real camera (not my phone)
  • Painted my nails
  • Cleaned the house. Really cleaned the house.
  • Wrote in my journal some
  • Laundry. Lots of laundry.
  • Explored a new part of the city on foot
  • Packed veggie-heavy snacks for work this week
Things I did wrong this weekend:
  • Worked from home on Sunday (but this makes Monday a little bit easier...?)
  • Ate far too much cheese, carbs, and candy
  • Made Ken watch the season premiere of The Bachelor with me
  • Misled us to the wrong bar ahead of timely reservations, which resulted in a 8+ block walk 
Source





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!