Social Icons

Monday, April 28, 2014

| in color |

| in color |

| in color |

I work in PR. Every once in a while (jokes) I get the chance to work on a kick-ass account. Enter: Polyvore. Someone channeled my inner fashion junkie and graced me with this team. It's a place for both the design savvy and the not-so-design-savvy people to explore, shop for, and discover things you love. Lately, I've been using it for outfit inspiration (because, well, we all know I don't need to shop anymore, ever.) For instance, if I can't figure out for the life of me what to pair with soft printed pants, I turn to Polyvore. I also love to peek at color combinations I wouldn't have thought to put together, and patterns I never would have mixed beforehand. It's like having your own digital (and well-dressed) guinea pig.


Instead of basic pinning, liking, heart-ing, etc. you can also use Polyvore to create sets, boards, and templates. It's like having the world's craft box at your dispense. Better yet, it's like having all the Louboutins in the world at your feet. Pun intended. If you don't like how that peplum leather top looks with that grey skirt, do a quick swap. Type in a brand, a style, an item, and explore. Getting dressed has never been so fun. Oh and they also have home and jewelry sections, too. 
| Sunday |
| dash of darling |




No, I wasn't paid to write this. 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!