Social Icons

Monday, April 7, 2014

| saturday(s) |

His & hers.
On Saturdays I don't have to wash my hair or put on eyeliner. I can exfoliate my face and paint my nails purple. That is weekend beauty, Saturday chic. 

This Saturday I slept in, made a smoothie with pineapple in it and then went on a walk in the sunshine. We had Mediterranean food for lunch and then walked to the most perfect coffee shop in San Francisco. It has big artwork on the walls, bakers in the center of it all baking the freshest bread with sunflower seeds in it, high ceilings, wood furniture and community tables, white walls and baristas with bangs. 

Afterwards I went to the park with a book. Pretty perfect.






1 comment:

  1. OH, how I envy this kind of Saturday in the city I love. The Mill is one of my favorite coffee shops - you need to tell me what kind of toast you got!

    ReplyDelete