Social Icons

Sunday, October 27, 2013

| sunday without the blues |


I'm learning to appreciate the smaller (ie. less expensive) things in life like sitting on my couch with a cup of homemade pour-over coffee pretending to watch football. Meanwhile I am contemplating what color to paint my fingernails next. I'm thinking plum, maybe something like Revlon's Vixon

Such simplicity on a Sunday is so foreign to me. This time last week I was glued to my computer screen drafting a marketing plan for a campaign I was introduced to only a few hours prior. I'm not proud to be unemployed, but, it's important for me to occasionally recall the feelings of captivity I had working for a start-up. Takeaway: I am not a start-up girl. 


I'm ending the pity party now. Thanks for coming. 



___

Real talk starts now. Let's talk about Fall. October in San Francisco is full of fake spider webs, thick fog, carved pumpkins, tall socks and peacoats. And I love it. Today Ken and I explored Sunday Streets on our bikes and weaved through costumed dancers, toddlers on skateboards, produce stands from local farmers, and even a rollerblading Tigger the Tiger.

It's time to be happy again.









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!