Social Icons

Friday, March 21, 2014

| on fridays |

Fridays are my favorite day of the week. Next to Saturdays. On Fridays, I drink Peet's coffee in the morning (treat), get some shit done during the day (productivity), and then celebrate the weekend -- libation-style -- at night. Usually by 3:30 on Friday afternoons I feel a come-on of that college-pressure chanting in my ear "you will rage hartonight [or else]."That feeling typically passes after my first styrofoam cup of wine at the office because by that point I'm already tipsy, and well, tired.

If I told you I was sitting in my parent's house (alone) listening to 'Return of the Mac' and drinking my dad's beer, would you believe me? Proof in photo below. 

Moving on. Fridays are a pat on the back for making it this far. Do with it what you will. Most importantly, celebrate. It doesn't matter if that celebration is you in your jams on the couch with Chinese takeout or you in booties and perfume at the hot bar. Whatever it is, enjoy it.

Cheers to the weekend.
That's my little brother's homework in the background. Cool.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!