Social Icons

Sunday, November 1, 2015

| happy november |


I haven't written to you in too long. Instead, I've been writing case studies about my preschoolers, investigation reports about projects in the classroom, literature reviews for class, and cover letters, recommendation requests and essays for internship applications. Those are my excuses. Hoorah.

Moving on, because talking about school is exhausting.

It's November. I'm falling asleep at night with socks on now! And at the farmer's market I will look for pomegranates, persimmons, sweet potatoes, colorful carrots, pistachios, and kiwi. I'm starting to get emails from stores about holiday shopping and pretty soon the coffee shops will be serving peppermint mochas, gingerbread and eggnog lattes. Until then, I'm going to visit the beach while no one else is around, unpack my collection of scarves (sweaters, jackets, tights, and hats), visit with old friends, make time for new friends, bike ride through the park, bake bread and cookies and granola, and discover new music.








No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!